Britax Roundabout 50 is an entry-level Britax seat, classified as a mid-capacity convertible car seat, falling around the middle of various Britax seat sizes
Britax Roundabout 50
The Britax Roundabout 50 is an entry-level Britax seat, classified as a mid-capacity convertible car seat, falling around the middle of various Britax seat sizes.
It is not only safe and versatile, but is incredibly affordable; it can be the only car seat a family needs for a child because if its broad weight/height range.
The Britax Roundabout 50 makes for a straightforward and seamless installation, coming equipped with a premium lower LATCH connectors.
Features of the Britax Roundabout 50 includes lighter weight, rear and forward facing recline and a non-twisting and non-tangiling 5-point harness system.
It is a great option for new parents, being cost effective, as it can be used from the newborn stage right up to the toddler years and beyond.
Not having any extras, the Britax Roundabout 50 is a good, basic seat that is sturdy, well built and comfortable, for the price.
Check Out this Review:
Britax Roundabout 50 Fit Chart:
- Seated Shoulder Height is 10.75” to 16.25” for rear-facing and 12.25” to 16.25” for forward facing
- Weight is 5 lbs to 35 lbs for rear facing and 1 year & 20 lbs to 50 lbs for forward facing
- Height is 49” or less
Britax Roundabout 50 Features:
- Side Impact Protection comprised of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPS foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head, neck and body
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- 50-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort through the toddler years
- Energy-Absorbing Base deforms in the event of a crash to absorb impact forces
- Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner (EPS) absorbs and distributes crash forces
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Plush, Premium Cover Set with matching belly pad provides extra comfort
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Front Harness Adjuster provides effortless front adjustment when loosening the harness system
- Small Contoured Base ensures a tight installation in all types of vehicles
- Harness Holders keep harness straps pulled to the sides when placing your child in the car seat
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
Britax Roundabout 50 Pros & Cons:
- reasonably priced
- cute and cushy
- sits pretty high when forward facing
- non-tangling straps
- front and rear facing recline
- get your very own Britax Roundabout 50 right here and now!
- more difficult to get a tight fit
- strap adjustment requires rethreading
- small side wings translating to child may have trouble sleeping
- no extras, e.g., cup holder
What People Say About the Britax Roundabout 50:
“We currently have a few car seats.. All britax. We bought 2 of these because they were on sale for a great deal! The third Britax that we have is slightly larger than this one.
I really like the roundabout 50 the best! It fits our daughter in nice and snugly! The latch system is fantastic for installation in either our minivan or pilot.
I also love the fact that the belts are in the right places, especially the main part that buckles in.. It is high enough that it doesn’t press into her legs.
All in all it’s a great, safe car seat and we couldn’t be happier with our purchase!” – Antonious
“i got this print, because it was cheaper, and i didn’t really care. after four kids the print of a car seat makes no difference to me, if there is a print that is $50 cheaper, sign me up!!
however, the print is adorable, so we love it. and it’s a britax, which i’ve never had a brand that even comes close to this one, so that’s even better.
if you can afford it, buy this brand. if you have to skimp on something that they won’t use as much, or as long, just to afford this brand…then do it.
you will not regret spending the money. this one is so much easier to use than any other brand we’ve tried. so much more user-friendly. so easy to adjust as your baby gets taller.
i bought my first car set 25 years ago, and they have come a long way. this one is by far the best.” – jen mac
“This seat works well in out Sienna. It feels bigger or more reclines than our previous Roundabout that is 5 years older. Fits OK in our 2004 Sienna minivan. You should be prepared to purchase shoulder pads so the strap does not pinch or rub against your child’s neck. That is easy to find a your local Walmart of perhaps even on this site.” – A. Nagle
Incoming search terms:
- britax roundabout 50 expiration