Britax Pavilion G4 is the next convertible car seat down from the top of the range, offering Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator
Britax Pavilion G4
The Britax Pavilion G4 is the next seat down from the top of the range, having almost every possible safety feature imaginable in a car seat, other than SICT a.k.a. Side Impact Cushion technology.
It is a comfortable seat that is easy to both install and adjust.
The Britax Pavilion G4 is a premium convertible car seat, suitable for children weighing between 5 and 65 lbs, provided they are not more than 49” tall and can be used rear facing up to 40 lbs.
The Britax Pavilion G4 can be installed in a vehicle, using either the adult seat belt or LATCH connectors.
It comes with HUGS Chest Pads with SafeCell technology and True Side Impact Protection, just like the Britax Boulevard G4.
The Britax Pavilion G4 comes with one extra safety feature in the form of the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.
Check Out this Review:
Britax Pavilion G4 Features:
- base with SafeCell technology for safecell compression in the event of a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat, which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- HUGS with SafeCell technology for crash energy and forward head movement management
- True Side Impact Protection for head restraint, creating an extra layer of energy walls lined with EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine in true alignment, and deep side walls lined with EPP foam, distributing crash forces
- Tangle free 5 point harness for crash force distribution across the strongest body parts and provision of a secure fit
Britax Pavilion G4 Pros & Cons:
- Click & Safe Snug Harness indicator for audible aid in extra assurance provision of the harness being within appropriate snugness range
- no re-thread harness system
- get your very own Britax Pavilion G4 right here and now!
- quite expensive
- no SICT
What People Say about Britax Pavilion G4:
“I bought this seat for my third child, who spends a lot of time in the car as his sisters” hostage to activities. He would always cry. This car seat is very comfortable. He fell asleep the first day we used it. My first choice was the Maxi Cosi Pria but his head was a tight fit in the upper part. Not so with the Britax. Although the Maxi had more plush material this is also very soft and fluffy. It’s the closest I’ve found in comparison. The latch straps were by far the easiest to tighten. The only thing that is less than enchanting is that the straps are a little stiff and it’s not easy for his 3 month old self to grab toys and play with them but at least he’s not crying the while time in the car anymore.” – Italia74
“Love this car seat!! My granddaughter is 14 months old and she loves being able to sit up high enough to see out the window. I chose this because of the reviews I had read, and so far it has met all of my expectations. This car seat is very well padded and has plenty of room for growth. The colors are gorgeous and should be easy to clean any spills that might occur. I would highly recommend!!” – Candy Honeycutt
“we have only trusted Britax for years for both of our children who are 3 yrs apart.
My 2 children and I were actually hit by a drunk driver recently. My daughter is still rear facing and was kept safe by this carseat and my son was sitting in his Britax 5 point harness booster seat at the time we were hit. Both of my children were absolutely fine, Praise God!!!
But carseats still need to be replaced after a car accident. And after the accident we went through, we are loyal Britax customers. (unless their quality begins to lessen at some point… and we are picky customers and FAST to end all loyalty to any business who fails to meet quality standards. ESP when the well being and safety of our children is a factor)” – AnotherBrickintheWall
Tags:britax,Britax Pavilion,Britax Pavilion Convertible Car Seat,Britax Pavilion G4,Britax Pavilion G4 Convertible Car Seat