Britax B Safe
The Britax B Safe is an infant car seat, i.e., it can only be used in the rear-facing configuration, for child safety improvement with an increase in odds that parents correctly install and use the car seat from day one.
It provides parents with a convenient and nearly foolproof method of getting a child safely from the hospital and around, for the first few months.
The Britax B-Safe is 17.5” W x 24.5” H, weighs 9.8 lbs, making it one of the lightest infant car seats. Its base weighs 6 lbs and is 15” wide.
The Britax B Safe can be detached from its base and attached to Britax strollers, for easy transport of a child while on the go.
It is a great choice for a preemie friendly infant seat, i.e., it fits premature infants easily with its lowest of 4 harness slots being only 5.5”.
To make fitting premature or smaller infants easier, the Britax B Safe features a newborn insert, designed to be moved from the baby’s bottom to behind him to keep a good fit as the child grows.
Another feature of the infant seat that ensures comfort for small infants is its 2 positions for the crotch buckle.
Check Out this Review:
Britax B Safe Fit Chart:
- can be used rear facing only
- Seated Shoulder Height is 6.5” to 11”
- Weight is 4 lbs to 30 lbs
- Height is 32” or less
Britax B Safe Features:
- Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head and body
- Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces
- Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Removable Comfort Pillow, shoulder pads, and belly pad provide extra comfort
- Stroller Compatible Design Integrated CLICK & GO adapter system works with BRITAX B-Series strollers.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly for vehicle and stroller compatibility
- Adjustable Base has five positions for proper seat angle and positioning
- 30-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort through the first years
- Large Multiple Position Canopy blocks wind, rain, and harmful UV rays from baby’s sensitive skin
- Ergonomic Carry-Handle designed to contour to forearm to allow for more comfortable carrying of child in car seat
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Front Harness Adjuster provides effortless front adjustment when loosening the harness system
- Easy-to-Read Level Indicators provide quick reference for proper angle of recline
- Easy-to-Install Seat-to-Base Design self-guides car seat into proper locked position
- Easy-to-Install Base with LATCH Connector Storage (Included)
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
Britax B Safe Pros & Cons:
- generally reliable
- load of safety features
- abundant padding and protection
- equipped with LATCH for easier installation
- easy and convenient to use with adjustable harness, stay-in-car base, ergonomically engineered carrying handle, sun canopy and removable head support
- Click and Go adapter for extreme convenience and use with travel systems
- easy-to-clean material
- multiple colors
- compatible with other Britax strollers and travel systems
- get your very own Britax B Safe right here and now!
- easily tangled harness
- padding can get very hot
- difficult to put in shopping carts
Bob B Safe
The Britax B Safe is also available in fabrics designed to match Bob strollers.
By installing the Britax B Safe onto the Britax Infant Car Seat Adapter, a Bob stroller can be converted into a coordinating travel system.
The Bob B Safe is another way of getting safety and style while out and about with the baby.
What People Say About the Britax B Safe:
“This car seat is awesome. It’s a little on the heavier side, but I love that it’s super easy to install. It makes switching cars a non hassle. We traveled across country with our son when he was 6 weeks old and he slept in this thing pretty much the whole time. I will only go with Britax carseats.” – Gabriela Willett
“This was our second car seat, we bought the combo stroller with car seat early 2013 when our daughter was born. Now she is 15 months old and we still love our Britax B-Safe carseat plus stroller. Our favorite quality is the light weight construction. Every pound make a difference, especially as they get heavier!” – falkinpro1
“Perfect. Can’t go wrong with Britax B Safe. My baby falls asleep in this seat all the time so it must be comfortable and I know it’s safe because I trust this brand. The black and design is a great unisex choice. Easy to install. I’m just going to be sad when my baby out grows this !” – Hot MamaFL
Tags:Bob B Safe,britax,Britax B Safe,Britax B Safe Infant Car Seat,Britax Infant Car Seat